5 Reasons to Hire an Interior Designer Before You Build or Remodel
Working with an experienced interior designer teamed with your contractor can help control costs while upgrading creativity so you end up with a distinctive home that flows beautifully throughout.
Why hire an interior designer?
1. Couples don’t always agree. Designers can reconcile conflicting styles and make unlike things work together in surprising ways.
2. Designers keep up with the latest trends and techniques in building construction. We come up with beautiful creative ideas and solutions that you would never think about. Builders appreciate what we bring to the table.
3. Interior designers know when to splurge and how to save without sacrificing style. Allowances can be blown easily, so designers can oversee selections of cabinetry, lighting and other items to help keep you on track.
4. Designers know the best sources. Most designers have access to unusual items not available to the public.
5. Designers use common sense. There are so many gorgeous things out there. You can become emotional when trying make multiple important decisions at one time. “I love this. And I love that!” Feeling overwhelmed, the temptation is to admit defeat and let the builder or sales staff choose. Really? Designers are in the best position to help you make decisions that are practical and that beautifully contribute to your overall design vision.
Read More Here:
Questions for Your Kitchen and Bath Remodeler
Lisa Stewart is an interior designer serving the Triangle area of Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill, NC.
Comments are closed.